Any fashion and style bloggers out there?

(14 Posts)
thescarletclothespimper Mon 03-Oct-11 11:30:34

Hi I'm looking to add to my blog reading list and connect with bloggers in the same field, if your a fashion or style related blog that want to connect, let me knowsmile

OP’s posts: |
emmarussell80 Thu 06-Oct-11 12:52:30

Hi,
My blog is relatively new, but I have and hope to cover fashion and style. I want to add to my blog reading list too. I am over at http://iwishforjustenough.blogspot.com/
Would love to check out a link to your blog, can't seem to find one!

MonkeyMc Fri 07-Oct-11 10:05:59

Hi there, our blog is fashion related. I say 'our' as I write it from baby Lucie's perspective and it's about baby fashion. I blog her outfit each day (she's wears something different every day). As Emma says above I'd love to check out your blog but can't find a link. Love the blog Emma BTW ;) that pic of Paul McCartney is beautiful! x

http://thebabywearsprada.blogspot.com

Liz n Lucie x

MmeGuillotine Fri 07-Oct-11 10:15:44

I write about historical fashion but that's not quite the same thing, I expect... ;)

Clanoventa80 Fri 07-Oct-11 15:42:52

hi, i've just started a beauty blog written exclusively for new mums', it's called www.mummyliciousbeauty.co.uk - have a look! It's full of beauty, hair and grooming advice! am also on twitter under mummyliciousuk. Rachel x

emmarussell80 Fri 07-Oct-11 16:40:24

Hi,
Liz, Thanks for the lovely comments! Loving your blog too! I enjoy looking at outfit inspiration. I hope to do a 'What we wore' feature every once in a while, and if I'm brave enough a mama and toddler edition!
Also loving mummyliciousbeauty, really informative.
Emma x

Sara10000 Mon 27-Feb-12 19:37:25

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

StyleGuile Tue 28-Feb-12 15:29:58

HannahBagServant Tue 28-Feb-12 15:42:33

bargainmummy Thu 01-Mar-12 16:21:49

Mine is a semi fashion blog. I write about affordable lovely things to buy online.

Pret A Mummy

CharlotteJones Mon 19-Mar-12 16:10:17

does any one know of any good websites i would be able to get some cheep clothes from?

dingdong3 Wed 21-Mar-12 23:08:28

Hi there, I'm a SAHM with a fashion blog.
School Gate Style
If you're on Twitter, there is a hash tag #fbloggers that will let you see lots of other fashion bloggers. Would be great to have a bit of chat on here too though as lots of the other bloggers on Twitter are single, skinny and uber trendy and I do feel a bit mumsy sometime! smile

suburbanstyle Wed 11-Apr-12 20:56:29

I am another mum blogger here what kind of style blogs are you after? High fashion, budget?? I follow loads so can give some more specific recommendations if you like

Zoeylondon1980 Thu 19-Apr-12 22:10:33

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in