Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

And it's hello from me..

(8 Posts)
JoanneMallon Sun 11-Sep-11 18:40:03

Hi all MN bloggers. I have just joined the bloggers' network so wanted to say hello. I have been blogging for about four years, despite being woefully technically inept. I am a writer as well, so happy to answer any questions about the grubby subject of blogging for cash. Lately all my traffic is coming from people Googling for pics of Jedward and their mum and finding this post so I'm thinking of renaming the blog I AM NOT JEDWARD'S MUM, IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE THAT

Angel786 Sun 11-Sep-11 23:06:10

Love the jedward pics!

JoanneMallon Sun 11-Sep-11 23:08:53

You know, I dropped about a dozen twitter followers when I tweeted that I was meeting them. They really are the Marmite of the entertainment world.

Angel786 Sun 11-Sep-11 23:36:18

Must confess, I couldn't stand them on X Factor but they're just young boys living their dream...!

FlamingoBingo Sun 11-Sep-11 23:39:09

JoanneMallon! I've heard your name a lot around the parenting writing sphere. Do you write for Ready for Ten?

I'm Free Your Parenting, by the way - nice to meet you and your blog! grin

Angel786 Sun 11-Sep-11 23:46:09

I've just started to "follow" you on twitter too (OriginalMamaK)...

butterflyexperience Mon 12-Sep-11 07:07:29

Hello smile <waves>

JoanneMallon Mon 12-Sep-11 08:18:43

Morning everybody! Thanks for extreme friendliness. Yes I write for Ready for Ten, it was through them that I got sent along to meet Jedward. Mostly I write about children's behaviour, little bit of travel too. But stuff like that goes down like a lead balloon on the blog - unlike Build a Bear Smurfs, who are my other main source of hits at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now