Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

How long until I appear on the blogger network?

(5 Posts)
sparklythings Thu 08-Sep-11 14:21:38

A few days ago I uploaded my blog onto the Mumsnet Blogger's Network, and have not heard anything back or had any sort of confirmation. I was just wondering how long it took for your blog to make it onto the home page of Mumsnet?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me! smile

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Thu 08-Sep-11 17:22:32

Hi there

Thanks for applying! You should have had an email from us when you registered, which makes me wonder if your application came through OK. Could you send me a quick note to let me know the name of your blog? As for timing: we have a bit of a backlog of blogs because we've been inundated, we are trying to read them systematically and thoroughly. So please don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. It doesn't mean anything!

sparklythings Thu 08-Sep-11 18:22:40

Hi, thanks for replying - apologies, I did get an e-mail confirming my registration so it must have been sent through okay. Do I just appear on the network or do I get a confirmation that I am going to? I look forward to showing up on mumsnet! :-)

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Fri 09-Sep-11 12:30:32

We are letting in all bloggers who meet our editorial guidelines, and we send em a welcome email when we've decided on their application. Then we check their profile's working and activate it on the site, so they just need to sit back and watch it happen. Simple!

strawberry17 Fri 09-Sep-11 21:25:48

I had an e mail ages ago, mid August, I put the badge on my blog at that point but it still hasn't appeared on the network!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now