Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Just wondering - How long does it take for blog to appear on the MN network?

(13 Posts)
strawberry17 Wed 24-Aug-11 07:56:07

I was accepted over a week ago and it's still not there, so I was just wondering how long it takes before it appears?

MmeLindor. Wed 24-Aug-11 22:25:50

Think it didn't take long after I was accepted. Email them and ask, they won't mind.

Humourme Wed 24-Aug-11 23:09:17

It nearly 2 months since I applied. I am almost looking forward to the rejection now. It will make a great blog post!

MmeLindor. Wed 24-Aug-11 23:15:36

Email them again, Humourme. They had loads of applications, I bet your's has got lost somewhere.

Humourme Wed 24-Aug-11 23:45:59

I might do MmeLindor - although I'm beginning to get quite attracted to the idea of being spurned by MNsmile And I have this thing about seeing how long people take to do stuff (bizarre I know) like how long before DH picks up his pants/finishes tiling the bathroom/remembers the correct date of my bday. (Ans never/2.5 years/21 years. I think MN might turn out to be quicker than any of those....grin

MmeLindor. Thu 25-Aug-11 00:09:21

Ha. I like your humour.

Can you link to your blog? I won't tell MNHQ if you dont.

Humourme Thu 25-Aug-11 00:42:48

Thanks MmeLindor. Tis most kind of yousmile I will send you my blog address and return the goodwill - and I see from your blog we have mutual writing interests! (Unfinished novels, idealistic husbands etc etcgrin) And so to bed, the night may be young but the flesh is weakgrin

strawberry17 Thu 25-Aug-11 08:13:19

LOL Humourme I can relate, I was almost looking forward to the rejection as well but I bet you haven't been (rejected that is).

MrsFergie Thu 25-Aug-11 12:26:58

Hi! I have just been accepted (3 days ago) after a week's wait and I was curious about the same thing...when does your blog appear?

Humourme, I'm intrigued wink give me a link to your blog....and if unfinished novels is your thing (and this goes for you too MmeLindor!) have you though about joining Judith's Room? www.judithsroom.com/

Humourme Thu 25-Aug-11 14:48:00

We will have to wait and see Strawberry17! If we have both been rejected we can start a support thread entitled "AIBU to feel traumatised by rejection by MN!"

MrsFergie. I will send you a linksmile I've just popped over to Judith's Room for a quick look and it does look something I might be interested in so I will take a more in depth look later. Thanks for the linksmile

strawberry17 Thu 25-Aug-11 21:59:01

I had a letter of acceptance over a week ago, it's just not appeared on the network, maybe they changed their minds smile

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Fri 26-Aug-11 09:59:21

Hi there - Sorry about the wait, strawberry17. Bear with us as things are a little slower than usual <August>. We're still welcoming in dozens and dozens of new blogs, which means there can still be a short lag between registration and acceptance, or acceptance and appearing on the network. But I'm adding all new members to the site today.

strawberry17 Tue 30-Aug-11 15:58:52

Thanks I'll keep looking out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now