Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Still no blog post update

(6 Posts)
Lazza65 Sun 31-Jul-11 22:24:08

Hi,
Still not getting any of my new blog posts being published, any clue why????

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Mon 01-Aug-11 12:48:51

Yikes - so sorry about that. Are you happy to add your url here, so we can check out why ASAP? If not, please could you email it over (if you haven't already), so we can investigate this. We've had a few tiny hiccups, but the overall feed is working very smoothly, so we'll have you back up sharpish.

Lazza65 Mon 01-Aug-11 22:12:18

Here's is my website for you to check out re: "no blog post updates"

www.howtocookgoodfood.co.uk

Many thanks,
Laura.

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Tue 02-Aug-11 16:13:40

Great, thanks for this. I think I know what's up and will get back to you as soon as I've checked it out with the tech gurus. More soon.

Lazza65 Sat 06-Aug-11 20:53:22

Please let me know how it's going as I am sure there can't be too much of an underlying problem because I am getting updated on other websites when I make a post. It really seems to make a difference to how many people view my site and so far the feedback has been positive!!

ElinorMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Sun 07-Aug-11 08:46:32

Hi there - Sorry about the wait. As I mentioned in my last update, we have been looking into it and it took a bit of time to investigate. But we have an answer and I'll email you today! Great to hear it's making a difference. That's the grand plan grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now