Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Are there any mature students out there?

(5 Posts)
mumfordandsons Sun 31-Jul-11 19:22:08

I have an interview for university next week, they have asked for my qualifications however I can not find them all, I am going to attempt to get in touch with my old college tomorrow, however I was wondering how much they take into consideration life/work skills?
Thanks in advance

Scathac Sun 31-Jul-11 20:54:38

Obviously it depends on what course you are applying for, but if you meet the entrance requirements as far as qualifications are concerned, then your life/work skills will give you an edge over other applicants so do emphasise transferable skills

Tee2072 Sun 31-Jul-11 20:57:10

You might want to post this in another topic, like chat. You've put it in bloggers, which is for talking about blogging! grin

mumfordandsons Sun 31-Jul-11 21:40:16

Sorry I didn't realise I couldn't talk about it here, I just thought as I was a blogger I could ask fellow bloggers as they tend to be of similar intellect, hmm

The conversation will be now taken to chat.

Tee2072 Sun 31-Jul-11 22:17:41

I didn't say you couldn't talk about it here, but you will get more responses in chat!

You're not going to get an answer here, I'm fairly confident in that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now