Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Questions about the three featured blogs...(MNHQ?)

(7 Posts)
FlamingoBingo Sat 23-Jul-11 06:34:55

Very excited to have been featured twice! I was wondering, though, how you choose them? and how often you change them? Purely for nosy reasons grin

Tee2072 Sat 23-Jul-11 06:48:28

Hurphm. I haven't featured even once, so far as I know!

Very cool for you Flamingo.

FlamingoBingo Sun 24-Jul-11 06:43:19

I know! So exciting! Lots of the featured ones are funny ones, which I'm no good at, so doubly pleased I'm being featured at all!

Keep going - I'm sure you'll get one featured soon!

ShadeMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-11 10:07:32

FlamingoBingo

Very excited to have been featured twice! I was wondering, though, how you choose them? and how often you change them? Purely for nosy reasons grin

Hi FlamingoBingo, Elinor is sunning herself in a warm locale this week so I've been entrusted with the MNB reins.

There's no strict policy on selecting blogs for the home page and landing page carousel. We look through that day's updated blogs and have a read around the network. We're essentially looking for funny / compelling / unusual / informative posts - basically anything that really grabs us.

Don't worry if you haven't featured yet Tee2072, on the to-do list this week is setting up a handy spreadsheet so we can track the bloggers we've highlighted and try to ensure everybody gets a turn at the wheel.

We change the featured bloggers every 24-48 hours but we keep a constant eye out for exciting new posts to promote.

Tee2072 Mon 25-Jul-11 20:57:19

::faints::

Knowledge of a real, honest to goodness MN Spreadsheet!! HQ certified and everything!

Are you new, Shade? Or another MNHQ member in disguise? [nosy emoticon]

And thanks for the explanation!

ShadeMumsnetBloggers (MNHQ) Tue 26-Jul-11 09:16:22

Tee2072

::faints::

Knowledge of a real, honest to goodness MN Spreadsheet!! HQ certified and everything!

Are you new, Shade? Or another MNHQ member in disguise? [nosy emoticon]

And thanks for the explanation!

I'm one of the newer members of our cosy MN team smile

Tee2072 Tue 26-Jul-11 11:15:39

Well, then, welcome to the "nest of vipers"!!

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now