Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

stupid question from blog noob - how do you follow a blog from a different 'blog company'?

(7 Posts)
knockinonyerdoor Thu 07-Jul-11 19:08:19

I have just started a blog with blogger.com; a lot of MN bloggers are with wordpress or have a unique webpage, is there a way to follow them? I have followed some 'blogger' blogs but I'd really like to follow some others, I just can't figure out how to do it.

DirtyMartini Thu 07-Jul-11 19:17:33

Not a dumb question. It's confusing! I use Google Reader (I am with WP but wanted to follow various non-WP blogs). There may be a better solution but so far that seems to work OK.

knockinonyerdoor Thu 07-Jul-11 20:27:35

Does Google Reader collate all the different blogs onto one page? I will have to investigate! Thanks.

moominthecorner Thu 07-Jul-11 22:48:04

I use bloglovin - v easy to use. And there's an app.

DirtyMartini Fri 08-Jul-11 11:56:14

Yes, that's what Google Reader does. Hope you find something you like.

louvert Sat 09-Jul-11 00:57:09

I love Google Reader. I used to use something else (Bloglines?), but find this so much better / more reliable.

It will pick up a feed from any blog; I've not found any that it can't process. Everything up on one page, and it makes it easy to whiz through when I have a spare hour.

MadEyeMoodTEE2072 Sat 09-Jul-11 07:53:05

Agree with Google Reader!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: