Talk

Advanced search

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

stupid question from blog noob - how do you follow a blog from a different 'blog company'?

(7 Posts)
knockinonyerdoor Thu 07-Jul-11 19:08:19

I have just started a blog with blogger.com; a lot of MN bloggers are with wordpress or have a unique webpage, is there a way to follow them? I have followed some 'blogger' blogs but I'd really like to follow some others, I just can't figure out how to do it.

DirtyMartini Thu 07-Jul-11 19:17:33

Not a dumb question. It's confusing! I use Google Reader (I am with WP but wanted to follow various non-WP blogs). There may be a better solution but so far that seems to work OK.

knockinonyerdoor Thu 07-Jul-11 20:27:35

Does Google Reader collate all the different blogs onto one page? I will have to investigate! Thanks.

moominthecorner Thu 07-Jul-11 22:48:04

I use bloglovin - v easy to use. And there's an app.

DirtyMartini Fri 08-Jul-11 11:56:14

Yes, that's what Google Reader does. Hope you find something you like.

louvert Sat 09-Jul-11 00:57:09

I love Google Reader. I used to use something else (Bloglines?), but find this so much better / more reliable.

It will pick up a feed from any blog; I've not found any that it can't process. Everything up on one page, and it makes it easy to whiz through when I have a spare hour.

MadEyeMoodTEE2072 Sat 09-Jul-11 07:53:05

Agree with Google Reader!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now