Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know of an antenatal class in monmouth area or there abouts?

(6 Posts)
Ema76 Sat 08-Nov-08 17:49:03

I am having a c-section but have been told that it is useful to attend as they cover may other things and it would be nice to meet mothers-to-be in my area esp as I am a first time Mum. Does anyone know of classes in the area or within a 30/40 minute drive? Many thanks

OP’s posts: |
Ema76 Sat 08-Nov-08 17:52:08

I'm 20 going on 21 weeks at the moment so do have a bit of time. Do you start going at about 30 weeks?

Ema76 Mon 10-Nov-08 15:34:57

take that as a no. bit of a shame for mothers to be in the area.

angelene Mon 10-Nov-08 15:57:43

I went to NCT in Newport, don't know if that's too far for you? It's NCT Gwent West group, however BIG HEALTH WARNING - the teacher was dreadful! I am in Pontypool and that was the nearest I could find, not sure if Abergavenny might be any good for you?

Ema76 Tue 11-Nov-08 10:07:40

Thank you Angelene will try to look into it. If I can't get on one near(ish) I suppose it is not the end of the world. Not really sure how valuable they are, as you said the teacher at the Newport one wasn't that helpful.

ChilledOutCharlie Wed 17-Dec-08 23:13:32

There is an NCT antenatal teacher very near Monmouth if you go to the NCT website you should be able to find out if she is running a course that's good for you. HTH

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in