Talk

Advanced search

Page 41 | Anyone due July 2009 ? Bring on the BFPs for a summer bubba !!!

(1006 Posts)
funkybumps Tue 21-Oct-08 17:47:58

Hi, I'm also on the June thread but officially my due date would be 4th July 2009 so thought I'd better set up a thread for all these summer babies.

Got 3 BFP's yesterday although technically I am only 3+2 weeks. Would love to symptom spot with fellow early testers. Surely there must be more of us out there !! I can't be the first wink

OP’s posts: |
BonzoDoodah Fri 12-Dec-08 13:56:19

Oh you poor thing. I know exactly how it is as I was in the emergency doctor three weeks ago with the same thing (and A&E two years ago with a 2 month old DD in car seat - scary!). Here's hoping everything is okay. Maybe your body has enough to worry about - trying to breath and has decided to give you a break from the MS for a bit.

Really sad for the poor ladies who have had losses. Thinking about you lots.

Mrsmope Mon 05-Jan-09 13:38:10

Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've logged on as I have nervously awaiting my scan after having suffered several missed m/c's. But am over the moon as last week I found out I am having twins (yes, yet more twins). I am so excited as I had really prepared myself for the worst. My date has also been changed from 3rd July to 1st July. Glad that there are a couple of other ladies having twins around the same time so that we can compare notes.

Still feeling slightly sick at 14 weeks but it has subsided, so grateful for that.

grin

Mrsmope Mon 05-Jan-09 13:38:12

Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've logged on as I have nervously awaiting my scan after having suffered several missed m/c's. But am over the moon as last week I found out I am having twins (yes, yet more twins). I am so excited as I had really prepared myself for the worst. My date has also been changed from 3rd July to 1st July. Glad that there are a couple of other ladies having twins around the same time so that we can compare notes.

Still feeling slightly sick at 14 weeks but it has subsided, so grateful for that.

grin

Mrsmope Mon 05-Jan-09 13:38:13

Hi everyone,

grin

Mrsmope Mon 05-Jan-09 13:38:15

Hi everyone,

grin

Mrsmope Mon 05-Jan-09 13:39:30

sorry, seem to have duplicated above message!!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.