Advanced search

Expanding waistline in need of help!!

(7 Posts)
fashill Fri 04-Feb-05 12:54:08

Can anyone tell me what those bits of material that you can attach to the buttons of your trousers to extend them around your bump are called?!? And where I can get one?? Think they come in black, white and denim. My pregnant brain is all over the place and I've forgotten what they are called and where I've seen them on the internet!!!

Thanks all

OP’s posts: |
leahbump Fri 04-Feb-05 12:55:10

belly belt-, ebay or maybe f you out a wnated on here someone might av finished with some!

nailpolish Fri 04-Feb-05 13:02:44

is this what you mean?

fashill Fri 04-Feb-05 13:55:35

Thanks guys you are stars!!! That's exactly what I need

Forgot how unattractive they are, but if they work then it's all good!

OP’s posts: |
teabelly Fri 04-Feb-05 18:41:45

Got mine on ebay for a bargain - could try there too...

DecafArabica Sat 05-Feb-05 17:01:39

DHope you don't mind me asking, but do you think they're a good buy? Does anyone know anyone who's used them throughout their pregnancy?

leahbump Sat 05-Feb-05 18:04:33

I found it useful till about 30 weeks last time...but after that I couldn't find long enough tops to cover it up (unless I bought huge and baggy) better on slimmer ladies I think (not my 16+). this time I am 14 weeks and have only used it 2x...thinking of getting rid. So if anyone is still looking..mines up for grabs..only ever used the smallest elastic and the black fabric!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in