Talk

Advanced search

Please help reassure me!

(2 Posts)
Saz444 Sun 26-Jul-20 23:40:25

Hi everyone, I'm getting myself in a panic and could really do with some reassurance.
Since last night I have been in so much pain. My bump is rock hard, baby's movements are really painful and my whole bump aches like I've been punched in the stomach. All day I did nothing but rest but it didn't do much and tonight I just feel like it's got worse again. I'm exhausted and uncomfortable and just want to cry. I have SPD but it's mainly affected by groin and legs to this point. There's nothing regular that feels like contractions but I don't know what to look for or feel for. This is my second baby but my first was induced and it was very quick and very intense so I haven't really experienced early labour. I feel like it's too early to be in labour and surely it would have progressed by now? I'm 36 weeks and 2 days. If anyone has any idea what this could be I'd really appreciate it. I don't know how I'm going to cope with another 4 weeks of this if it doesn't stop. I'm also just a really anxious person. Going into spontaneous labour terrifies me in case it's really fast and I don't get to hospital on time. I also worry about worst case scenarios like my placenta coming away or something painful like that. Thank you on advance. X

OP’s posts: |
HaggisMuncher Mon 27-Jul-20 00:20:29

I've not experienced those symptoms but can understand your worry about recognising labour symptoms, I was same with dc2 after induction with previous delivery. I would give triage a call and get some advice, they're best placed to advise and reassure, and won't mind the call. Hope everything is ok OP x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in