Talk

Advanced search

Please Help x

(7 Posts)
KaitlynLouise Sun 05-Jan-20 11:05:19

Could someone help me here please... no judgements😣...

I found out I was pregnant on the 20th of August. The last bleed I had was July 18th but I was actually due on the July 16th.. so I was 2 days late. I did take a one step test on the day I was due but came back negative so thought nothing of it.

This is mainly for peace of mind due to all my early scans matching my LMP dates (July 18th)..

I had intercourse with guy A on the 1st and 3rd of July. Then had intercourses with guy B all the way from July 26th and onwards into August.
With my estimated due date being 23/4/2020 do you think it is guy B baby?

Also is having ‘implantation bleed’ unlikely 2 days after period is due.. a few days prior to me supposed to be coming on (16th) I started going through a lot of stress so I presumed i was a couple days late due to that..

Thank you and again please no hate 😣 it’s really worrying me !!

OP’s posts: |
BabyB19 Sun 05-Jan-20 15:05:50

No judgement. Obviously I am only going on what you've said but going from your EDD you would have ovulated around 01/08, so it would be Guy B, have you asked the midwives? Good luck and congratulations x

KaitlynLouise Sun 05-Jan-20 19:28:59

Thanks so much.. and I have but when you hear stories like scan dates or wrong etc it makes me wonder and can’t say I’m the luckiest person either 🤣 lol. Thank you so much. How far gone are you? Is your pregnancy going well x

BabyB19 Sun 05-Jan-20 19:50:46

I suppose the only way to be sure will be a DNA test won't it?! I'm currently appx 7 weeks, all going ok so far but I had a MMC in June so I'm still very cautious with getting excited x

KaitlynLouise Sun 05-Jan-20 20:53:36

Of course. That’s what I’ll be doing but I am currently with guy B and although he knows as it was best for me to be honest I just hope and wish that it is..

I’m so sorry to hear that,it’s an awful feeling.. I had an ectopic in January last year and resulted in me having my right tube out so falling pregnant this time was a miracle for me!

I wish you health and happiness through this pregnancy Xx

BabyB19 Sun 05-Jan-20 21:59:43

It's good you've been honest from the start and means he must think a lot of you to still be there so I hope it all works out for you!
It's so rubbish we have this history but fingers crossed we get our wish this time ❤️ @KaitlynLouise x

Pipandmum Sun 05-Jan-20 22:06:00

An implantation bleed is just a bit of spotting or very light (generally) or none at all so I don't think you could confuse it with a normal period. Sounds like guy B.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in