Talk

Advanced search

30th birthday and 7 months pregnant ideas

(5 Posts)
Ohrobin Mon 01-Jul-19 21:26:07

Hi ladies
Hoping some of you who are further along can help me! My friends want to do something for my 30th this year (we agreed as our 30th birthdays are spread out across 3 years) we set a budget for each and will plan a nice treat.

I am going to be 7 to 8 months pregnant for mine and its thrown a spanner in the works for my friends initial plans. They have since said they have their own other ideas but I just wondered if there was anything special you can reccomend that you enjoyed as a treat when you were similar time in your pregnancy. We live close to London across the home counties so flexible for London or home county locations.

Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
LizzieLookAtTheFlowers Wed 03-Jul-19 11:02:44

My mum arranged a wonderful spa break for me and my sisters when I was 30 weeks. I couldn't use the steam room or hot tub but had a wonderful massage, pedi, swim etc. Nice healthy lunch. Was perfect. Hope you have a lovely birthday.

Ohrobin Sat 06-Jul-19 11:06:32

Thank you for replying smile I think a spa break will be really enjoyed by that point!

OP’s posts: |
AuntieJuice Sat 06-Jul-19 12:18:57

I'll be about 5 months on my 30th in a few weeks - we're basically doing what we would have done anyway, so a lovely family lunch (boozy for those who want to be) then drinks in a pub nearby with friends, with nibbles. I'm also going for an afternoon tea with another pregnant friend one day that week. Husband might take us away for a night somewhere too.
It's lovely that your friends want to plan something - a spa would be lovely but I think I'd have jacuzzi envy. grin

bubblegumunicorn Mon 22-Jul-19 08:10:35

Thought I'd throw in some info I'm 37 weeks RN and things where you can sit are a god send so theatre, cinema, concert or a comedy show are great! Nothing where you have to walk around as it gets hard especially on warmer days also things like a nice lunch at a cafe/gastro pub is a great idea as you don't feel the need to drink but the option is there!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in