Talk

Advanced search

Jan 2020 - Thread 5!!

(964 Posts)
Victoriaaaaaaaa Fri 28-Jun-19 08:15:11

Wow how are we on thread 5 already?!

Kinsters Fri 28-Jun-19 12:26:21

Monica so happy to hear your news! How far along are you now? It must be a really good sign that even though you've been bleeding the baby is unaffected/oblivious.

I found my bleeding stopped completely around 12 weeks but I don't know what mine was and it was only a small amount so maybe not a haematoma (whatever it was the stopping at 12 weeks makes me think it was hormone related). Not sure if bleeding from haematomas is hormone linked.

mynameisMrG Fri 28-Jun-19 12:32:30

I’m so sorry to hear that @MummyBearBoo I’m so sad for you 😕 I wish you all the luck moving forward no matter what you decide to do.

mynameisMrG Fri 28-Jun-19 12:34:23

That’s amazing @MonicaGellerHyphenBing 😊 it’s amazing how common bleeding seems to be in pregnancy with positive outcomes.

DaisyMay25 Fri 28-Jun-19 12:42:38

Just checking in! Off to get measured for maternity bras today, exciting haha

McHelenz Fri 28-Jun-19 12:43:11

Oh @MummyBearBoo I'm so sorry, I was so hoping it would be good news for you 😔

MonicaGellerHyphenBing Fri 28-Jun-19 13:00:17

Sorry ladies, another update from me: I started having cramps about an hour ago that quickly turned into labour-type pains. Phoned triage and they didn’t seem concerned since we’d since the baby 2 hours before and everything was fine, just said to take some paracetamol and put heat on my abdomen. Just after we got off the phone I went to the toilet, felt a pop and the baby and placenta came out in one 😢 it looks like a proper little baby as well, I’m heartbroken.

Just one of those things I suppose. So gutted after the high of seeing it on the scan waving to us this morning.

I truly hope you all have the most amazing pregnancies, this is such a lovely supportive group ❤️ I might pop in every now and then to see how you are all doing. Hopefully I will be back on the boards again soon. Xxx

MummyBearBoo Fri 28-Jun-19 13:13:28

I'm so sorry @MonicaGellerHyphenBing - it's so hard when you've seen the scans- look after yourself xx

Anon120 Fri 28-Jun-19 13:24:04

@MonicaGellerHyphenBing although I don't know you I feel so sad. I just can't imagine how strong you must be and what a traumatic day you've had. I do hope someone is looking after you - please take care of yourself and feel free to keep chatting / leaning on any of us if you need to. Xxxxx

DinoGreen Fri 28-Jun-19 13:28:28

Came to check into the new thread and just seen the heartbreaking news from @MonicaGellerHyphenBing and @MummyBearBoo. I’m so sorry both of you 😢

McHelenz Fri 28-Jun-19 13:32:07

@MonicaGellerHyphenBing what a shocking thing to happen. Please take care of yourself, so upsetting after your scan x

mynameisMrG Fri 28-Jun-19 13:32:42

Oh @MonicaGellerHyphenBing I’m so sorry 😕 I was so sure you would have a positive outcome. Look after yourself

MummyBearBoo Fri 28-Jun-19 13:39:32

Thanks everyone for your kind words xx

BowiesJumper Fri 28-Jun-19 13:40:38

Oh God @MonicaGellerHyphenBing I'm so so sorry. xx

Mirana Fri 28-Jun-19 13:41:39

@MummyBearBoo I'm so sorry, I cant imagine what you're going through. As the others said, I hope you get lots of support flowers

Bentley111 Fri 28-Jun-19 13:51:38

Oh @MonicaGellerHyphenBing I know that feeling only too well. The shock is unbearable. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Sending love to you. Rest up and take all the time you need to heal from this xxxx

@MummyBearBoo I'm so sorry too. Really rotten luck you've had. Again, take as much time as you can and need. Lots of love xxxx

Mirana Fri 28-Jun-19 13:54:29

Checking in;

28, DC1, EDD 24th Jan (ish)

@MonicaGellerHyphenBing Fantastic news, any ideas what caused the haematoma? Are you on bed rest now?

@SleepingStandingUp Not a twin! I meant you're one of us in the thread flowers

@Bentley111 Bet you're over the moon today!! My scan isn't until the 15th July, dreading it tbh. Despite all the issues, sickness and scans showing everything is ok I still feel really detached. As Monica said, first trimester is truly the pits 😂 Will be a miracle if everything is ok at 12w so just waiting patiently.

I feel sh*te today. My sickness has officially overtaken everything. HG SUUUUUUCKS. I tried to limit the ondansetron as its linked to cleft palette/heart defects according to Dr Google, but even taking it 3 times a day I'm still wretching constantly, zero appetite and bringing up half of what I eat. Definitely did not appreciate how healthy I felt pre-pregnancy!! After the drip/anti-sickness at the hospital I felt properly hungry, had a tuna panini and a hot chocolate and I swear that's the best food memory of my life 😂😂 Sickness has been pretty much everyday for about 7 weeks for me now (started at 3w on the dot) so feeling a bit sorry for myself... and very freaking tired. Very grateful that everything appears ok but definitely having a moaning myrtle moment.

Mirana Fri 28-Jun-19 13:55:49

Yikes, just as I posted I saw your update @MonicaGellerHyphenBing I'm so sorry. That sounds awful. I hope you're getting lots of care, sending you all the best.

SleepingStandingUp Fri 28-Jun-19 14:17:31

Oh @MonicaGellerHyphenBing I'm so sorry, it seems especially cruel after this mornings scan x

SleepingStandingUp Fri 28-Jun-19 14:18:08

@Mirana 😘😘

Kinsters Fri 28-Jun-19 14:46:51

Oh no Monica, how awful, so sorry that happened to you. Take good care of yourself and make sure you take plenty of time to rest if you can x

anitagreen Fri 28-Jun-19 15:00:58

@MonicaGellerHyphenBing oh Monica I'm so sorry that's awful sadx

Cindy61 Fri 28-Jun-19 15:05:17

@MonicaGellerHyphenBing I'm so sorry. Send you lots of hugs. Look after yourself thanksx

megganonion Fri 28-Jun-19 15:40:45

@monicagellerhyphenbing in so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself xx

winter138 Fri 28-Jun-19 16:04:23

Checking in again on new thread...

Baby #1, EDD 26/01/19, currently 9+6 with 1st appt/12 wk scan next Fri at 10+6!

So sorry to hear the sad news for two of our ladies today. Sending you both lots of love xxx

Nicky883 Fri 28-Jun-19 16:14:32

Hi All ,
Checking in ! lost my account so this is a new one
31 baby no2 due on 13th of January ! 12 weeks scan on Monday !

@Victoriaaaaaaaa i have sent you a private message to be added to the facebook group smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »