Talk

Advanced search

End of November/beginning of December 2019

(5 Posts)
Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 14:06:53

Probably a long shot but is there anyone else who had just had an early BFP? I looked at the November thread but everyone seems to be several weeks further on and wanted to find others like me. I got a feint line on a One Step 10mIU on Sunday at 11dpo which puts me at 3+6 today so I guess most with similar due dates won't know yet! Natural Cycles is predicting 28/11 for me which is earlier than LMP would give me but I ovulated earlier than usual this month.

OP’s posts: |
Babybloom Wed 27-Mar-19 15:22:26

Hiya, I’m similarish to you. I’ve just seen your post in the November chat. I’m 4 weeks +3 days today although based on last period I’m 6 weeks 3 days. I’ve been to an early scan yesterday but could only see the sac. It did shock me at first but it fits with the days.

AcademicMom Mon 01-Apr-19 19:11:40

Hi hi, I am in the same boat - 4 weeks and 5 days. My due date is around the 4th of December or around there

LoisLittsLover Mon 01-Apr-19 21:13:02

Hi everyone, can i please join you. Got my bfp today, baby number 2 due 4th (ish) december like academic

Ladysap Sat 06-Apr-19 23:23:27

Hey I'm due early Dec can i join? #2 following 4 years of IVF for secondary infertility. DC1 is going to turn 7 in May and I feel like I've forgotten everything!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in