Talk

Advanced search

December 2019

(997 Posts)
BostonFern Sun 17-Mar-19 18:27:59

I'm hoping I haven't missed a December 2019 thread- apologies if I have.
I got my BFP at 10dpo this morning, giving me an estimated due date of 2nd December.
I know it's incredibly early-I'm very nervous about that at the moment!
Is there anyone else with a December 2019 due date yet?

OP’s posts: |
Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 14:26:28

Not quite December, but 28th November! All the November chat is further along than me 😢

Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 14:31:11

@BostonFern sorry, forgot to tag you!

BostonFern Tue 19-Mar-19 17:16:22

Hi @Weathergirl1 , it's good to have someone close to the 2nd!
How are you feeling?

dalecooperscoffeecup Tue 19-Mar-19 18:17:34

Possibly speaking too soon but what the hell. Due 1st Dec according to dates.

Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 18:27:46

Hello!! A bit in shock still - only got the BFP on Sunday 😲

Been feeling a bit off but not properly nauseous, more unsettled stomach/indigestion (worried about impending sickness as my DM was sick for the full 9 months with me and there's apparently a genetic link...) My body temperature has been a bit all over the place the past two days too and my resting HR is up a bit (but some of that might be anxiety!). Boobs feel tender around the side and underneath. This is my first so I have nothing to compare this too!

How about you @BostonFern ?

Hello @dalecooperscoffeecup ! I known what you mean - my AF isn't even due until tomorrow!

dalecooperscoffeecup Tue 19-Mar-19 18:36:33

Saturday here blush I just had an inkling yesterday and tested.

dalecooperscoffeecup Tue 19-Mar-19 18:37:23

I mean, af due on Saturday, tested yesterday!

BostonFern Tue 19-Mar-19 18:44:15

Hi *@dalecooperscoffeecup*!

I'm quite nervous too, since it's so early, but thought it might be nice to have a few of us to support each other through these early days and the anxiety I'm sure it'll cause us!

My AF isn't due until Thursday, but I had a weird feeling on Sunday and decided to test. Had been very tired and emotional the few days before, but it's only our third cycle so I wasn't sure if it was just my body being weird. I'm feeling a bit nauseous already, and tired.

Done a test each day since Sunday, and the line is getting darker. Will have to stop that soon or it'll cost me a fortune!

@dalecooperscoffeecup What gave you an inkling?

Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 18:48:58

Ooh it's our 3rd cycle too! After the first two I didn't think it would happen (I know it's supposed to take longer, but I couldn't help thinking there was something wrong with us) so bought some pre-seed - maybe that's what did it?!

BostonFern Tue 19-Mar-19 19:18:16

We used pre-seed this cycle, and the last one. I think I ovulated at least two days earlier this month too, based on my OPKs.
I was worried it wouldn't happen too, I'll be 35 soon and that was playing on my mind.

Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 19:21:47

Ah you're a young one - I've just turned 39! 😀

BostonFern Tue 19-Mar-19 19:29:17

Not feeling so young at the moment-I've not managed to stay awake past half nine since Sunday night 😭

dalecooperscoffeecup Tue 19-Mar-19 19:45:49

I turned 36 at the beginning of the year (and don't act a day over 25).

Er... My discharge seemed different. That was it.

Weathergirl1 Tue 19-Mar-19 20:25:57

I am in denial about my next birthday... And agree that 25 is a good age to be 😃

Lozzlepop Tue 19-Mar-19 21:15:55

Hello all, hope you don’t mind if I join ☺️ My predicted due date in 27th November just got my bfp this morning x

BostonFern Tue 19-Mar-19 21:26:08

@Lozzlepop good to see you on here cycle buddy!

Lozzlepop Tue 19-Mar-19 21:39:12

@BostonFern 👋🏻 thanks for inviting me over ☺️

Lozzlepop Wed 20-Mar-19 08:56:23

@Weathergirl1hello and congratulations on your bfp, just reading back on the thread, we are due a day apart ☺️

@dalecooperscoffeecup hi, congrats on your bfp 😁

I turned 35 in December so I am happy that all going well baby will be here before I am 36, we conceived on cycle 2. How is everyone feeling? I have been feeling quite nauseous, not great when your commute is over an hour long 🙈

BostonFern Wed 20-Mar-19 09:16:57

@Lozzlepop I'm full of cold, felt really sick and faint yesterday. I've taken the day off work today (I have another health condition that means it's not a good idea to push myself once I have an infection and start feeling faint). DP told me there was no way I was risking work today (last time I pushed it I ended up in hospital), so I'm planning on lots of rest and fluids today.
I'm really hoping the nausea stays as only that and doesn't become full on sickness- I'm a teacher and I don't know how that will go down!
DP bought me some digestive biscuits, on my mum's advice, hoping nibbling on them will help with the nausea.

smartcarnotsosmartdriver Wed 20-Mar-19 09:28:26

Hi everyone, it's early days but I got a BFP this morning with AF due tomorrow, I've had a MC in the past so I'm cautious. This would be baby number 1 hope it's ok for me to join in.

Weathergirl1 Wed 20-Mar-19 09:52:43

@Lozzlepop yes! Started a thread yesterday for end November/early December completely not seeing this one first! D'oh! I find it funny that you're pleased to duck in before turning 36 and I'm here 4 years older being glad to duck the big 4-0!

AF should have been here today according to NC but no sign and temperature was still high this morning... This makes it feel all a bit more real 😲

Hello @smartcarnotsosmartdriver !

BostonFern Wed 20-Mar-19 09:53:02

Hi @smartcarnotsosmartdriver great to have you on the thread!
How are you feeling?

Hatty33 Wed 20-Mar-19 10:59:44

Hey hope people don’t mind me joining. Due date will be late Nov/ early Dec so early days. Very nervous had a mc 2 cycles ago. First baby so don’t know what it’s meant to feel like!

dalecooperscoffeecup Wed 20-Mar-19 11:08:53

Thank you Lozzlepop

I feel tremendous. I did have morning sickness with my son but only if I didn't eat. And I only fancied certain things. To this day, I can't look at whole earth peanut butter.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in