Talk

Advanced search

NCT- signature or essentials?

(5 Posts)
sesmjk Sat 22-Jul-17 07:30:37

Hi all, I've seen a few threads on NCT but most people seem to have done the signature course. Has anyone done the essentials course and did this cover everything? The signature course is on an awkward day for us but don't want to miss out on too much if we just do the essentials. Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Lotsalotsagiggles Sat 25-Nov-17 22:38:50

We're doing the signature course but purely as my hubby works avruss now as then and it's the only dates he was home. If it wasn't a problem, I'm sure we'd just go for the essentials one. Hope that helps!

Lotsalotsagiggles Sat 25-Nov-17 22:40:00

Meant abroad not avruss

Usernamegone Sun 26-Nov-17 07:42:55

I did the signature course as most of it was on Saturday and it was in a convoenient place with plenty of free parking! As I haven’t done the Essentials I am not sure what the differences are. On my signature course there was a whole afternoon devoted to breast feeding with a breast feeding councillor. Feeding is still covered on the Essentials course but I am guessing signature is more in depth.

pickle162 Sun 26-Nov-17 08:49:56

I've booked to do the essentials course as still seemed to cover enough that I wanted to know and my ones are a Saturday and closer location than the signature ones

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in