Talk

Advanced search

We'd rather have a finger than a funnel whilst eating our bodyweight in Raspberry Magnums to ease the fanny daggers... keep growing those babies viroids, its JS Grads no 27

(1000 Posts)
Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 20:27:11

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 27th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 42nd outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread in postnatal clubs here for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

Here is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLJqpadAb2givKYq8OJfGCti3s6xzsTGlI-GoaBfM_M/edit?pli=1#gid=0

OP’s posts: |
Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 20:28:08

Aargh stats sheet fail!

put your stats here

LaLaLaaaa Thu 30-Apr-15 20:40:46

Yay! Found you!

WilHarlot Thu 30-Apr-15 20:42:51

Good work Purple!

We should petition MNHQ to improve the blooming app so it's possible to do this on phones.

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 20:47:45

I wouldn't have managed it without you Wil. I have zero imagination.

teejayem Thu 30-Apr-15 20:48:38

Woohoo new fred!

tee
DC currently cooking X1 (ds) 35 weeks tomorrow!(fucky fuck fuck!)
X3 cats, shedding EVERYWHERE.

Currently forking my way through another family lemon tart straight out the tray, I've not even bothered with a plate tonight shock.

DulcetMoans Thu 30-Apr-15 20:59:42

Here it is!

Name: dulcet
30 weeks today! Size of a cucumber apparently... Or a loaf of bread!

I'm going in for a cornetto. Need to try this raspberry magnum clearly!

ChatEnOeuf Thu 30-Apr-15 21:01:22

Woohoo new home!
Chat
DD (3.5), one tabby cat (10).
Cooking a loaf of bread 32+2

Currently working on a spreadsheet detailing just how buggered I am* when if I go into labour when DH is far, far away and I've no family staying.

* Royally. Just in case you were wondering.

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 21:04:44

Name: Purpleball
DC none
Grapefruit sized DC1 (19w) of unknown flavour due 22/9

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 21:06:16

Chat can he postpone his trip?

Indigoblue2 Thu 30-Apr-15 21:19:30

Name: Indigo
DCs: None but cooking a DD due around the 14th August!

Yo viroids! Gonna try and keep in touch better with this fred than the last one.

gaggiagirl Thu 30-Apr-15 21:25:06

Name: Gaggia
DC: DD very nearly 4
Currently cooking a pear sized DC2 @ 17 weeks. I think were not going to find out the flavour. I think.

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 21:32:16

Yayyy gaggia another surprise smile

The more I think about it the less I want to find out the flavour smile

Cymraes17 Thu 30-Apr-15 21:32:48

Name: Cymraes
DCs: DD1 5+8mths, DS 3+8mths, DD2 2+2mths, 33+5 weeks pg!

ChatEnOeuf Thu 30-Apr-15 21:44:11

No flavour clues here either smile

Ha, Purple, if it was trip, singular, I'd be totally chilled! He's away as much as he's here through May and June. Can't tell him not to do half his job for eight weeks - he won't go away for the trip planned for term+ if baby isn't here by then, nor will he travel if I'm in hospital but the others aren't really avoidable.

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 21:50:55

Bugger! Have you any family who can come over? My mum went to my sisters on her due date and stayed until my niece was born so she could look after my nephew. That was a 6 hour drive though....not a flight

Lemondrizzletwunt Thu 30-Apr-15 21:53:23

Still no news from Mini? I am on tenterhooks!!!

Lemondrizzletwunt Thu 30-Apr-15 21:54:01

Chat you're not in the UK, right?

Fleurchamp Thu 30-Apr-15 21:59:30

Found you!

Name: Fleur
DC: none but currently carting round a beach ball full of rocks (at least that's how it feels) 28 + 5
No flavour finding out here either
Exhausted

PixieChops Thu 30-Apr-15 22:04:04

Name: Pixie
1 x 11 month DD and recently engaged!

Stats: 32 weeks pregnant and I think he's transverse, there's only so many times someone can stick both their foot and their elbow either side of your stomach until it stops being cute!
Suffering from: Jeremy Kyle (Piles) severe heartburn and lower end flatulance along with SPD and pissy pants due to shitty pelvic floor which was a reward for my 1st birth
Dislikes: doing anything else (I never stop)

ChatEnOeuf Thu 30-Apr-15 22:10:57

That's right, Lemon - only in Belgium, but still...! I've got my parents and possibly sister coming for what will be three weeks, and DH is around for another two weeks, which is five of the eight covered...and one of the trips might yet be cancelled...which only leaves 8 days where going into labour would present a logistical nightmare grin

Purpleball Thu 30-Apr-15 22:19:54

Keeping everything crossed that babychat appears at a convenient time.

Loving the ailments list Pixie - in a sympathetic way that is smile

So far I've escaped reasonably unscathed. The Jeremy's have got worse, nausea is less frequent but lower backache is a bugger if it sit too long

Jcandy Thu 30-Apr-15 22:20:06

Name: JC
Currently upduffed with a blueberry sized 7+1 smile threw up my dinner tonight which was really annoying coz it was tasty! Managed to keep the chocolate down I had later on though. Maybe baby candy doesn't want healthy stuff!

LaLaLaaaa Thu 30-Apr-15 22:23:46

La!
34!
2 ginger puss-tat monsters and cooking a butternut squash wriggler who is currently wandering from one side of my uterus to the other, making big waves on my skin. It is the most active he's been and it is both wonderful and freaky at the same time!

chat - hmmmm....thats not easy, obviously if he's got to go then there's not a lot he can do. But can he try to ask if colleagues can cover for when it's close to due date?

Still not tried this whole raspberry magnum thing. Just ate half a tub of B&J and feel like I need to eat some serious veg.

I didn't want to find out flavour, but I'm actually really glad now we did. I can picture my wee one and I'm just so excited.

So today we brought my mat leave start date forward at work, so I'm now going off at 36+3 rather than 38 weeks. This means I have officially 5 more Mondays to go, woohoo!

kato it's almost your CS date, woo!

splodge how are you doing?

mini I'm really hoping this silence is because everything's gone well and you're busy spending time with your little'un. I do hope everything is OK and sending you loads of love.

I didn't get to catch up properly with the end of the last thread, so I'm really sorry if I missed anyone's news or upsets. Hope you're all ok. pixie how did today go?

It's our anniversary on Monday so we're going to London on Sunday for the night. So excited!

LaLaLaaaa Thu 30-Apr-15 22:24:57

JC my baby definitely doesn't want healthy - he wants cake and chocolate.

The title of this Fred shows up on my bookmarks as 'We'd rather have a finger' and my mind keeps finishing the sentence as 'up the bum'.

This thread is not accepting new messages.