Talk

Advanced search

Due January 2015

(5 Posts)
ralv Sun 01-Jun-14 07:25:03

Hi All...

All the January boards appear to be full... I don't want to be a trend setter but would like to chin wag with other January mummies.

I'm due on 6th Jan.. Epiphany! Which I think is pretty cool! Christmas decs down... Birthday ones up!

My boobs feel like sandbags and my nipples dipped in acid... I only want to eat junk food which makes me really cross as I know I need to be getting the good stuff in (and was a health nut in my former pre-preggo life... Plus my food blog has gone mysteriously silent for the last few weeks!!) I wake up at the crack of dawn every day.. Despite wanting to sleep in more than anything in the world! And I wouldn't change a thing... Loving being pregnant!!!

Oh and I'm in Worcester if there are any locals?

Look forward to chatting xx

OP’s posts: |
j200 Sun 01-Jun-14 08:05:49

Come join our thread- first appt and scans here we come jan 2015...lots of space and lovely ladies... I'm due on the 6th too smile

ralv Sun 01-Jun-14 08:18:55

Ah yay! On my way x

OP’s posts: |
nesspot Mon 02-Jun-14 19:12:04

Hi ladies!

I'm January 20th. Feeling tickety-boo although would kinda like some symptoms just to reassure myself that I am actually preggers! That must sound crazy (and I have done 6 tests and the doc has done 1 so pretty confident that I am!).

Big hugs!

AMI88 Tue 03-Jun-14 13:40:24

I'm due 21st Jan ���� I have so far managed to avoid sickness but I'm beyond exhausted!! Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in