Talk

Advanced search

Runny tum in early pregnancy.

(5 Posts)
whatmess Tue 24-Apr-12 16:08:45

This is my second bout of a runny tummy in 2 weeks. The first didn't last long, about 24 hours and I put it down to all the dry fruit and extra water I was drinking. But I stopped eating the fruit so I can't blame that this time. Nor can I specifically link it with anything I've eaten.

I'm only 6wks tomorrow and a little bit concerned. Is this a normal early pregnancy symptom or am I right to be concerned?

OP’s posts: |
kittysaysmiaow Tue 24-Apr-12 21:51:50

Hi whatmess!

I'm the same as you, 6 weeks today, and have had a constantly bad tummy since I've been preg. I feel like my whole digestive system isn't really working properly sad

I've just started forcing myself to have a big bowl of bran flakes in the morning on the hope of, ummm, bulking things up and moving things along.i think it's quite common on early preg so I wouldn't wory.

whatmess Wed 25-Apr-12 17:45:26

Thanks Kitty, Although it's not very nice, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

OP’s posts: |
AngelFairy Wed 02-May-12 12:03:09

Blimey... I'm the complete opposite!
I've been forcing feeding myself dates all morning in hope of some movement... Slight bowel envy wink, although I know you'd think the same.

beccabubbless Sun 20-May-12 09:24:22

i seem to have a bad stomach when i do go, but im not having to run to the toilet.. most odd.
i think our bodies are just groaning and moaning at us!
(8 weeks yesterday)
x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in