Talk

Advanced search

Meeting other local moms

(4 Posts)
Tasja84 Fri 08-Oct-10 10:27:53

Hiya i'am ayoung mom to 27 years old.i have 2 daughters age 7 and 6 and expecting my third baby in feb 2011 L ive in Manchester and feel like we have the same issue wirh local meetups!

I'am looking to setup a moms network to meetup once or twice a month'in different big cities like Manchester,Birmingham,Londen,
Liverpool and much more cities to name for moms and moms to be to relax an meetup up.

Would be nice to set this up with moms who live near or in the cities to communicate localy.

Anyone who has interest in joining me just let me know so we could all get togehter to to start it up

Xx

BexyPea Wed 22-Sep-10 16:36:57

Thanks missnevermind

OP’s posts: |
missnevermind Wed 22-Sep-10 16:19:30

Try the Birmingham board. Its very quiet over here but they do get together now and again.
If you are really bored me and DS3(20m) can meet you in town for a coffee. grin

BexyPea Wed 22-Sep-10 15:47:59

Hi there ladies!

I am expecting my first child towards the end of March and I live about 15 mins out of Birmingham city centre (up the Hagley road!). I would really like to find some other loacal moms that I can get to know but am struggling to find anything local that will eneble me to do this! Can anyone help? I have lots of non mommy friends, even though I am 29, but would like to find some mommy friends that I can get excited about my pregnancy with!

If not, are any other moms up for arranging a get together between ourselves?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in