Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

theboob is back in action again !

(3 Posts)
theboob Sat 19-Sep-09 16:55:51

baby Madison Rose arrived 14th september at 17.40pm 7lb 8oz

I was induced at 38 weeks due to polyhydromnis and all was going very well until the confined me to the bed, I quickly progressed from 4 to 10 cm and began pushing , after a while I could tell that something was wrong the pain changed and I could feel she was stuck , the midwife would not liesten to me and I screamed at her if she did not get the doctor something was going to go very wrong
She finally called him and he confirmed that her head was stuck as she was facing upwards and not chin to chest, she was also having cord compresion at this point, so his registra put the vontuse cap on but not right and nearly flew through the wall with great force , causing me 2nd degree tear in the process
she put the cap back on and finally my baby girl was born , the registra then cut the cord in such a rush she forgot to clamp it correctly and blood exploded all over .....I was left a bit shock at this point, Madison fed well after about 20 mins , I'm finally starting to feel human again and ds2 is getting used to her bit by bit and has not said " I dont like that baby " today grin
she was my smallest baby and worst labour but worth it , feeding going well much to my shock grin

LittleMissNosey Sat 19-Sep-09 17:30:27

Congratulations!!

ILikeToQuickstepItTangoIt Sat 19-Sep-09 17:56:23

Many congratulations on the arrival of Madison.

It sounds like you went through the mill a bit - I hope you're being well looked after.

lol @ I don't like that baby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now