Talk

Advanced search

Fashill's little man!!

(14 Posts)
fashill Wed 01-Jun-05 12:21:57

DS1 little George Anthony arrived on Saturday at 11.08am weighing 7lb 5oz after my waters broke in a restaurant on Friday afternoon (my due date!) What an amazing experience and DP and I couldn't be more in love with our little boy. I just can't believe the waiting is now over Took me 2 hours to push him out though but what a great invention pethidine is!!

jessicasmummy Wed 01-Jun-05 12:22:31

Congratulations and welcome baby george!

18mumtobe Wed 01-Jun-05 12:36:42

congratulations fashill and welcome to little George. glad you had such a nice experience. i hope i do too.

logic Wed 01-Jun-05 12:42:33

Congratulations!
It's so tempting just to sit and stare at them for hours on end isn't it?

MarsLady Wed 01-Jun-05 12:46:44

Congratulations

bubbaloo Wed 01-Jun-05 12:49:38

congratulations and welcome to baby george

myermay Wed 01-Jun-05 15:02:03

Message withdrawn

tab Wed 01-Jun-05 20:06:19

Congratulations and welcome to little bundle George!
Well done Fashill and after a long wait isnt it so wonderful !! Yes I was wondering the same as Myermay, about getting out of the restaurant?
Sounds very civilised ... " I went out for a meal and then later on I had a baby!!"
Congratulations again

mears Wed 01-Jun-05 20:10:25

Congratulations fashill and welcome to George

fashill Wed 01-Jun-05 20:26:45

Thanks for your messages

Luckily the waters just kept trickling out (sorry if tmi) and I had some pads so I stayed and finished my food and had ice cream!! Which was a good job as I couldn't face any food later so I would've been starving! The restaurant let me out the fire exit so I didn't have to walk past all the suits out the front enjoying the sunshine Will certainly be a story for when he's older.

fashill Wed 01-Jun-05 20:26:47

Thanks for your messages

Luckily the waters just kept trickling out (sorry if tmi) and I had some pads so I stayed and finished my food and had ice cream!! Which was a good job as I couldn't face any food later so I would've been starving! The restaurant let me out the fire exit so I didn't have to walk past all the suits out the front enjoying the sunshine Will certainly be a story for when he's older.

fashill Wed 01-Jun-05 20:28:06

forgot to say I had a white skirt on too

shhhh Thu 02-Jun-05 18:44:28

Fashill LOl at your story !! Thankgod my waters broke while at home but erupted while in the hospital car park, it was made easier by the fact that it was 3am and noone was about !

Welldone though and welcome to baby george.

At last "us May lot" have either finally got our bundles of joy or they are very close to arriving. Finally the stress and worry of the last 9 months are over for us........just a lifetime of stress and worry ahead of us . Worth it though.

hunkermunker Thu 02-Jun-05 18:45:13

Congratulations! Welcome to George Anthony

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now