Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend any good websites for birth announcement cards?

(9 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Mon 13-Jul-09 20:36:35

That's it really- I'm looking for decent but not pricey birth announcement/ thank you cards for impending DS, due any moment!

Cheers!

McDreamy Mon 13-Jul-09 20:37:55

Vistaprint or were you looking for something a bit more up market?

ilikeyoursleeves Mon 13-Jul-09 20:41:41

I've used Vistaprint before and liked them but was wondering if there were any other good sites? If not I'll prob go back with them but found that the price is hiked up with the postage costs...

McDreamy Mon 13-Jul-09 22:10:19

Yes postage can be a bit shock

norktasticninja Mon 13-Jul-09 22:15:03

I don't know how it works in the UK but here most printers have at least a small selection of birth announcement cards. It might be worth asking, if a local printer can do it for you you'll save a lot on postage!

nigglewiggle Mon 13-Jul-09 22:17:58

We used Ballisticblue.com and we were very happy with them. Good luck BTW (with the baby, not the cards) grin.

sazlocks Mon 13-Jul-09 22:23:25

we used create a gift and downloaded a photo to be used on the card. They were lovely and not expensive. Card adequate quality and printing lovely - we used a black and white photo.

lovebeingamom Mon 03-Aug-09 15:46:49

Have you looked on ebay? They are normally cheaper then normal print companies. I have personalised photo birthday cards and thank u cards from a seller called calendarmoments_123 - all exceptionally good quality at really good prices.

SparkyMalarky Mon 03-Aug-09 15:52:28

I did some fab announcement/thank you cards from Photobox.co.uk. I used the square cards with a photo of DD and they were gorgeous

I've also used them for thank you cards from DS and Xmas cards/calendars etc - perfect to keep the GP happy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now