Talk

Advanced search

Slightly belated, but Greer's here!

(12 Posts)
Blottedcopybook Sun 07-Jun-09 19:28:13

On Sunday 17th May at 7.35pm Greer Valery Charlotte was born after a 7.5 hour labour and three days of attempted induction by prostin!

She's a little sweetheart and adored by her sister and brothers. Daddy is keeping a photo-a-day blog here if you'd like to see her grin

hunkermunker Sun 07-Jun-09 19:30:54

Congratulations! Love the photos - she is beautiful smile

aww blotted she is so beautiful! loving looking at your pics!

suwoo Mon 08-Jun-09 10:00:37

What a gorgeous name. I have just looked through your blog photo's and day 1 is simply divine.

I can't believe I will have another bundle of joy of my own in 7 weeks

<<sniffle>>

Blottedcopybook Mon 08-Jun-09 10:47:18

Awww thanks!

Suwoo It passes so quickly, do you know what you're having?

suwoo Mon 08-Jun-09 10:48:49

Yep, a boy grin. I am really hoping to manage to successfully breastfeed this one, so your photo was really inspirational.

MatNanPlus Mon 08-Jun-09 10:52:28

Beautiful Pictures Blotted, Congratulations.

BennyAndJoon Mon 08-Jun-09 10:52:37

Congratulations smile

Fab fab pics. <<melts>>

bargainhuntingbetty Mon 08-Jun-09 10:52:44

Congratulations. what stunning pictures. Your baby has the most gorgeous little mouth, you just want to kiss it. She is beautiful. So are your other children.

Blottedcopybook Mon 08-Jun-09 10:58:34

Suwoo Ahh I think having the drive to do it is most of what you need for success. We had a really hideously horrible time with #3 breastfeeding because she was extremely ill but we managed to get to nine months before knocking it on the head. I'm sure you'll be great - good luck!

Betty Thank you! Someone told me at the weekend that my children are like Russian Dolls - all identical but smaller and smaller grin

Thanks for all the lovely comments and congrats

suwoo Mon 08-Jun-09 11:05:28

Thanks Blotted grin

gero Thu 30-Jul-09 12:39:37

Just looked at your beautiful pictures. Congratulations on your gorgeous new baby. She is truly adorable.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now