Advanced search


(3 Posts)
SimpleAsABC Sat 30-May-09 20:49:45

Close friend's sibling is going to be a parent but isn't with mum.

Do I just write the card to him??

ilovetochat Sat 30-May-09 20:51:37

if you are giving him the card just write his name on outside and put no name inside, just congratulations on the birth of X.
If the card is going to hospital or mothers house put both names on.

SimpleAsABC Sat 30-May-09 21:04:13

thanks!! don't want to hurt anyones feelings iykwim!?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: