Talk

Advanced search

HELLO TO ALL THE NEW MOMMIES!!! COULD I PLEASE HEAR YOUR SUCCESS STORIES OF PREGNANCY???

(17 Posts)
BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 20:42:24

I LOVE TO HEAR SUCCESS STORIES... IM ON CLOMID AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WENT THROUGH WANT IM GOING THOUGH NOW.I JUST NEED MY HOPE TO BE RENEWED. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

whitenoise Thu 29-Jan-09 20:44:23

Just a friendly nod to tell you that typing in caps is counted as shouting online

Hopefully you will already have had lots of answers to this question on all your other threads about this

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 20:48:38

Oh... i didnt know that. and i just thought that this would be a good place to find out from other mothers. thats all.

whitenoise Thu 29-Jan-09 21:01:30

The whole site is full of mums

There is a conception topic and pretty sure there is a clomid thread there (or there used to be) have you tried there?

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 21:07:55

I was looking there.. but it seems that everyone is in the same place that i am in. Everyone is ttc.. and I just thought that new moms could inform me if they used clomid and got pregnant.

psychomum5 Thu 29-Jan-09 21:09:48

the others are right tho.......maybe the pregnancy topic could be more beneficial??

psychomum5 Thu 29-Jan-09 21:10:02

welcome to MN BTW

whitenoise Thu 29-Jan-09 21:18:38

just new mums? not mums with DCs who are 6 months/1 year/6 years?

I have found that if i post the same thing a number of times it gets ignored. Maybe search the archives too (click on search messages at the top left of the screen)

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 21:29:28

wow what is wrong with everyone?? I just started doing this and learning how to do it. If I did something wrong or not the way that is suppose to be done, then please inform me of the right way. and yes i said new moms.. but all moms of course. Im not perfect.. there is no need to correct or piont out every little thing that i did or wrote wrong. I will take you insight. Thank you.

whitenoise Thu 29-Jan-09 21:32:53

There is no need to be rude, i gave you pointers.

complete with smilies to show you i wasn't being rude.

and by everyone you mean me, psycho was welcoming you so nothing wrong in her posts

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 21:35:53

Im sorry... I just felt like i was being attacked thats alll. its not you.. im just not have the best day thats all. Thank you for letting me know.. that was very nice of you.

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 21:35:58

Im sorry... I just felt like i was being attacked thats alll. its not you.. im just not have the best day thats all. Thank you for letting me know.. that was very nice of you.

BrandyBaby Thu 29-Jan-09 21:36:06

whitenoise Thu 29-Jan-09 21:41:47

no worries

I actually thought your were a journo after a story which made me bristle a bit

psychomum5 Thu 29-Jan-09 22:13:38

thankyou whitenoise, I was nice wasn;t I<<preen>>

brandybaby, just out of interest, are you from the US??

ilovemydogandMrObama Thu 29-Jan-09 22:14:54

Of course she is: 'Mommies' smile

BrandyBaby Fri 30-Jan-09 03:55:38

yes.. new york.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now