Talk

Advanced search

Bogie's new dd is here

(13 Posts)
bogie Wed 10-Sep-08 17:07:31

8lb2oz 8 days early and she is perfect pics on my profile

HeyHeyIWannaBeARockStar Wed 10-Sep-08 17:10:18

aww <<broods>> Congratulations! What have you called her? and envy at how good you look in those 'just had a baby' pics!

goingfor3 Wed 10-Sep-08 17:15:59

Congratulations, she a sweetie. Gorgeous name too.

bogie Wed 10-Sep-08 17:31:02

Her name is Phoebe Ann, She was going to be Phoebe Rose but I had a really lovley midwife who was called Ann so we thought that would be good to use as her middle name.

lauraloola Wed 10-Sep-08 19:08:24

Congratulations, she is gorgeous x

ellideb Wed 10-Sep-08 20:47:22

Huge congratulations Bogie! She looks adorable! Can we please have your birth story?

bogie Wed 10-Sep-08 22:40:18

Birth story
On wednesday night I was very very dizzy, feeling faint and started to be sick so I called the labour suite and they told me to come in for a check. When we got there my waters broke then stoped 4 different doctors checked me and couldn't decide weather there was enough water around the baby to leave me to labour naturally in the end they decided that it was safer to induce me, they kept monitering me and testing for infections before finally getting round to in on saturday night.
I had a hormone tablet inserted which got me to 2cm by 9am sunday morning when they broke the rest of the waters, they let me have a little walk around and some lunch then put me on a drip to bring on more contractions.
They didn't get really strong untill about 2pm when I started having gas and air at about 3.45pm they were really really strong and when the midwife checked she said I was only 5CM!! I thought I would have another hour or so but baby Phoebe arrived 10 mins later at 3.55pm she weighed 8lb 2oz and is perfect she looks identical to Justin when he was born.
I had to go on a drip afterward because I was bleeding quite a bit but I was fine in the morning and went straight home with her.
I had no tearing and no stiches!

I will add some pictures later on tonight and post when I have.

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 10-Sep-08 22:45:29

Message withdrawn

MmeLindt Wed 10-Sep-08 23:12:58

Congratulations

Cies Thu 11-Sep-08 08:15:35

Congratulations. Welcome Phoebe.

jennylindinha Thu 11-Sep-08 12:01:14

Many congratulations Bogie! Cute, cute cute baby smile

lollipopmother Thu 11-Sep-08 12:04:47

Mega-congrats Bogie, and lovely touch using the MWs name!

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Thu 11-Sep-08 12:11:40

Congratulations to you all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now