Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Just saw Bells2 3rd baby's birth on tele... BBC !

(7 Posts)
pupuce Wed 12-Jan-05 19:47:01

I remember when bells2 said that her extremly quick homebirth had been filmed by BBC for an ambulance programme.... and it was JUST ON!!!! I am sure it was hers as her DD was refererd to by her name and saw her DH (don't know him).

Does Bells ever post again?

This was one of the threads: http://mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=1370&threadid=20798#511733

Hulababy Wed 12-Jan-05 19:48:10

I have just seen it too - it was on BBC3 last week too. I remeber it from the thread at the time.

emmaTooMuchGrub Wed 12-Jan-05 19:50:20

Definatley bell and mini baby bell.

I'm sure her little man was born quite soon after my DS3 so goerge will be getting on for 14-15 months.

Awwwwwwww

SecondhandRose Wed 12-Jan-05 21:38:05

I saw it too, the ambulanceman was sure they'd call the baby Tim after him! Lovely house.

Gobbledigook Fri 14-Jan-05 11:08:15

Oh was it the one on Trauma where the ambulance men got there just after the baby was born??

Marina Fri 14-Jan-05 11:14:08

Yep.
She doesn't post much but they are all well, especially George, who is a mobile pickle and a half by all accounts.
She might have caught the repeat but I'll tell her she was being asked after.

JanH Fri 14-Jan-05 11:16:18

I missed nearly all of it again, Marina, I was cross! Did see the big sister this time though.

He's nearly 18 months now then? Wow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now