Talk

Advanced search

Jennsterbub has been layed

(13 Posts)
JennsterBubsLayer Tue 24-Jul-07 21:44:33

Joseph Anthony born 23 July at 7.45am Labour was much worse than I remember it I have to admit.

I went into labour at the same time of day as last time and pretty much assumed that this labour would go the same, but my waters didn't go spontaneously and dilatation was pretty slow.

I've just deleted a massive story. The details don't matter. They are probably wrong any way. I am definitely going to go through the birth after-thoughts process in a few weeks.

I pretty much feel like everything is 'going to fall out' every time I cough, but at least I'm not leaking wee.

I have a gorgeous little bundle weighing nearly 2 lbs more than expected. Feeding well touch wood.

Howdydoody Tue 24-Jul-07 22:18:24

Congratulations! How are you both?

DangerousBeans Tue 24-Jul-07 22:19:22

Congratulations.
Joseph Anthony is a beautiful name.

Frizbe Tue 24-Jul-07 22:20:03

congratulations

JennsterBubsLayer Tue 24-Jul-07 22:24:14

Thank you. We are all fine thanks. Forgot to mention it was a home birth like the first too.

Howdydoody Tue 24-Jul-07 22:37:59

Great arent they? Well as births go....
How are your other dc with Joseph?

lulumama Tue 24-Jul-07 22:39:17

congratulations

well done ..welcome to Joseph

sorry things did not go as well as you had hoped , talking and writing about it will help

take care and enjoy your boy x

JennsterBubsLayer Wed 25-Jul-07 10:37:18

thank you folks. dd loves her little brother...too much maybe. She's only 18 months and wants to pick him up and poke him.

JennsterBubsLayer Wed 25-Jul-07 10:40:35

And I don't mean things went THAT badly! I think perhaps I had unrealistic expectations, as first home birth went swimmingly, and assumed things would go faster and be easier.

Biglips Wed 25-Jul-07 14:08:17

many congrats xx

MelissaM Thu 26-Jul-07 13:28:58

Congratulations Jennster and well done on your hb. If you want to post the details, we'll listen!

Welcome too to Joseph Anthony - great names.

The feeling that everything is going to fall out will ease! No one warns you of that b4hand though do they!

twoplusone Sat 28-Jul-07 08:34:47

Congratulations..
Welcome Joseph Anthony {grin]

pookey Sat 28-Jul-07 21:55:48

Jenster congratulations on the birth of your little boy, I love the name. Sorry that labour was difficult x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now