Talk

Advanced search

Gender reveal?

(1 Post)
loveiseverything Fri 07-Dec-18 21:55:37

Hi I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread for this but I'd just like to ask people's opinions on whether or not to find out baby's sex at scan?
With our first child we didn't even discuss not finding out as we just had to know.
We've recently found out we're pregnant with baby number 2 (a big surprise but over the moon) and my fiancé mentioned he'd like to not find out. It's something I've always wanted, all that hard work at the end to have that amazing boy or girl moment but the closer we get to being able to find out, the more we are faltering on idea of not finding out. I know we just have to get over the scans without asking and then there isn't a lot we can do about it but I just can't wait to know.
We told family and friends our plan of not finding out and they are all absolutely against the idea, just because of the excitement I suppose.
Could you guys tell me your stories and persuade me we're doing the right thing in what our hearts are set on...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: