Talk

Advanced search

Announcing baby number 3!

(2 Posts)
Heather041985 Fri 10-Nov-17 19:56:48

OK so would like some advice, got the 12 week scan soon and don't know how to tell people about baby no 3. first 2 were accidents and I have suffered with mental illness and physical illness with both. No 3 has been planned despite being unemployed for the first time in my life, planning a wedding, not in the Peak of health, still up in the night with no 2 and not really having enough space in the house! To top it off just after we conceived (didn't know it at the time) my sil who is 10 years my junior announces she is trying for a baby and 3 months on is still trying. My mum has just been told her arthritis is getting worse and because of child care changes we won't get any support with childcare with it being no 3 for me to start looking for a job after its born (are families will frown on me not working). Because of all of this I'm stressed about telling anyone and wondered if there were any suggestions from people who have been there as my bump is already starting to show way earlier then the last 2 and there's only so much wearing a jacket inside I can do!

kaz86 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:41:14

Honestly I would not worry, I find after number 2 even if you were working, earning millions, the perfect mother with the perfect children people would still judge 😂.
As long as your not going to want your mum to look after the kids or whatever I wouldn't worry just enjoy and don't think about what others are thinking! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: