Talk

Advanced search

Gender guess please

(12 Posts)
nacu11986 Fri 20-Oct-17 23:18:33

Hi all !
Would love to know what your gender guesses for baby no2 ! On the right is a scan picture of my son and on the left is this baby . Let me know ! Thanks
Xx

nacu11986 Fri 20-Oct-17 23:28:24

I meant pic w 2scans on it is my son on the right and no2 on the left and no2 on a single picture x

Roxx1516 Sat 21-Oct-17 13:12:05

BOY! X

user1499786242 Sat 21-Oct-17 13:23:09

Oooh tricky
The nub is angled slightly down but I also see stacking which would point towards a boy!!!
Any more pics?

nacu11986 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:38:41

2 more . What makes you think it’s a boy ? X

Bubba1357 Thu 25-Jan-18 17:26:05

Hi all. I’m in a dilemma. I have a photo of our expected Little one at 12 weeks from our 12 week scan. My husband is really happy for me but really wants a boy as it’s our first. (Must be a make thing) can anyone help to distinguish what we might be having before our 20 week scan due soon x

ArcheryAnnie Thu 25-Jan-18 17:32:49

Bubba it isn't a "male thing", and no amount of looking at scans will help if your baby is not the sex your husband wants it to be.

What is your dilemma? What does your husband expect you to do if the baby isn't a boy?

Bubba1357 Thu 25-Jan-18 17:39:58

Hi archery Annie. I'm not sure I think he will be happy for a girl but he seems a bit down that it could potentially be a girl. I know deep down he would be happy though even if it was a girl. That's my dilemma if he was to find out it to be a girl he wouldn't be angry or anything crazy like that at all. But it's our first x

ArcheryAnnie Thu 25-Jan-18 17:52:41

I'm very glad and relieved to hear he wouldn't be angry, but I think if he's planning to be a father, he needs to accept that there's always a 50% chance that he's going to be the father of a girl, and he has a responsibility to be as good and enthusiastic and involved father of a girl as he would a boy. If he's not prepared to do that, then he shouldn't have impregnated you.

And frankly - you are doing all the work here. You are the one creating a whole new human being out of your own body! His job here is to be supportive, not to set himself up to be a bit disappointed if he doesn't get the "right" baby.

Bubba1357 Thu 25-Jan-18 18:09:08

I know I totally understand and he does too. He's not a bad person I think he'll be more than happy with a beautiful healthy baby girl it's just every mans dream I suppose to have a little boy to relate too take away and do the manly things. He didn't have a great sibling relationship and I think that plays a part too. I'm sure he's going to be happy. And I totally understand that is women do carry the baby. He understand too and has been very supportive of everything. He doesn't let me carry anything heavy and he always bring me flowers. He's the perfect man in my eyes. I just don't know how to take this situation. I wanted a little boy too but him so more. X

Bubba1357 Thu 25-Jan-18 18:15:21

Thank you for your advice and support in a stressful situation. Xx

ArcheryAnnie Thu 25-Jan-18 18:49:55

it's just every mans dream I suppose to have a little boy

It really isn't, Bubba!

Anyway, whatever the sex of your baby, I hope it goes well, and I hope the three of you will be very happy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: