Talk

Advanced search

Nub nub nub nub nub :)

(9 Posts)
mummytolittleboy Sat 11-Feb-17 10:23:34

Hello everyone pleased to announce I'm due in august smile))) was just wondering what everyone thinks I'm having ? Just for fun guesses xxxx thanks

SmellySphinx Sat 11-Feb-17 10:27:43

Hmmm...boy! Really struggling with this, plus I can't remember the up/down nub thingy theory i.e my opinion is useless! But thatbis quite a clear picture! Very cute haha xx Did baby suck (his grin ) thumb at the scan?

SmellySphinx Sat 11-Feb-17 10:29:21

Oh and congrat-u-la-tions ( alwayd get that bloody, sodding song in my head after writing that!)

mummytolittleboy Sat 11-Feb-17 10:32:08

Haha your the first to say boy I posted on another site.... I thought that to looks like a thumb sucker lol and thanks you so exciting xx

SmellySphinx Sat 11-Feb-17 12:11:30

I'm in two minds...weirdly enough. I'm sticking with boy though!!!! Couldn't even see the nub on mine, found out (we, we will see for definite) baby is a girl though x

whirliebird Fri 17-Feb-17 22:23:05

Girl 💝

SmellySphinx Fri 17-Feb-17 22:26:40

Haha aw x

Noora Mon 20-Feb-17 14:27:58

My congratulation dear! I'm so happy for you! It seems to me this is a girl) I don't know why but when I saw the pic I thought "this is she!" haha We had our first scan a couple of weeks ago. So we are now also guessing who will it be) Have you already started to think about names? Idk if this is too early to choose names. Maybe we should wait for the next scan... But I can't wait)))

GemSingleton Fri 24-Feb-17 12:25:54

Girl!!🎀

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: