Am I pregnant?

(9 Posts)
Leahrose24 Thu 30-Apr-15 14:00:28

Two tests shown faint pink line, but been to the doctors today and the nurse said the test she done was negative, af is supposed to arrive on Sunday, I'm so confused as lines appeared half hour after tests were taken

SolomanDaisy Thu 30-Apr-15 14:04:14

Appearing that late there's a good chance they're just evaporation lines, but it is possible they are very early positives. It's too soon to know, Sunday or Monday should give you a better idea. What made you go to the Dr?

Leahrose24 Thu 30-Apr-15 14:14:03

I went to the doctor as a friend said half an hour isn't really long enough for evaporation lines? So went the the doc for just a second opinion thank u for reply smile

Kaz1904 Mon 11-May-15 21:49:08

What was the outcome? Are you pregnant?

PaperGarden Tue 22-Dec-15 15:14:17

I would try a digital test then it'll say in words, I found these more reassuring. I also got a mix of very faint lines and no lines for a week before I got a good solid one with my first child, I was just testing take early. Fingers crossed you'll find a definite answer soon

Beckajohn21 Tue 02-Aug-16 20:59:59

Hi I'm new to all this. Iv been ttc now since January and my period was due today but no show. Iv taken a clear blue test today but unsure on result. What do u guys think ..

drinkyourmilk Tue 02-Aug-16 21:03:45

I'd say that was a feint positive. Congratulations! flowers

froglou Thu 13-Oct-16 18:55:07

They're what all my tests looked like and I was unsure they did a blood test at doctors to confirm they was positives smile

AndNowItsSeven Thu 13-Oct-16 18:58:19

It's positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now