Talk

Advanced search

Baby thank you cards

(4 Posts)
Duesoon0202 Thu 19-Sep-13 08:24:34

Hi folks I was wondering of anyone can help me. I'm trying to order my thank you cards which I'm going to have A personlised photo on the card.
This is our second child and I am going to put photo of our new little baby girl with her big brother holding her. Wanted the message to say something about our little boy but don't know what to put. Also don't know if I should write it as if its coming from baby or me and my husband
Thanks

meditrina Thu 19-Sep-13 15:22:30

It comes from you/DH unless your DS is old enough to write himself.

You put whatever message you like. The key things to include are the new arrival's name and date of birth (some kind people might note it down and remember birthdays in future).

melissmummy Sun 23-Feb-14 03:15:16

When we created a card we just said "big sister" on the baby thank you card. We ordered our cards from [[www.purehoopla.co.uk/products/category/13/baby-thank-you-cards-personalised-photo-card ]]

they also have 40% discount code most of the time. it was mummy40

MauriceMinor Sun 23-Feb-14 03:28:54

I sent mine from the baby! I know some people find it cringey but what the hell. Just "Dear Auntie, thank you for the brilliant rattle, I love playing with it and can't wait to meet you. Hope you like this picture of me. Lots of love, Baby xxx"

I think if you keep it simple it's cute!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now