Talk

Advanced search

Nosey neighbour!

(5 Posts)
Xoxo3 Thu 06-Jun-13 17:31:35

So I just found out in preg 2 weeks ago, was a lovley supprised and we are happy. Only told family and very close friends. Some how a neighbour has found out and told some on my other friends and people in the village. I'm only 6w4d and wanted it to be quiet for a while as little sis (12 yrs) does not no as she is too young to understand. I would like to see MW first and make site everything ok if I MC I would be devistated if I had to tell people what had happened-Neighbour thinks she has done nothing rong and will not let me no who told her i am raging.. Any 1 els agree or am I being very hormonal!!

angusandelspethsthistlewhistle Thu 06-Jun-13 18:09:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Champagnebubble Wed 19-Jun-13 15:11:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KangarooKaz Mon 30-Sep-13 20:10:15

Hi I agree with angus re messaging friends and family. I think the neighbour has done what people do when they hear stuff, perhaps a bit insensitive without checking first with you but I think to those that blabbed enough for the neighbour to find out who you had confided in need to be reminded of how you feel about the confidentiality aspect and why you would expect it of them. Good luck with everything.

rebecklet Tue 18-Mar-14 14:48:33

Sounds like someone may have been rifling through your bins!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now