Talk

Advanced search

Bojangles scan update

(5 Posts)
bojangles Fri 17-Jun-05 16:45:52

I had been posting for the last few days on the pregnancy thread as had been bleeding. I was 8 weeks pregnant. Long drawn out week with constant calls to the EPU.

I lost the baby yesterday and have spent the night in hospital. Scan confirmed miscarraige. Am waiting for nature to take its course rather than opt for the D+C.

I just feel numb. I guess that is normal. I am so pleased that I have DD (15 months) she can still bring a smile to my face.

dyzzidi Fri 17-Jun-05 16:47:13

thinking of you bojangles I hope you are OK

RTKangaMummy Fri 17-Jun-05 16:49:16

Cyberhugs {{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 16:49:32

So sorry Thinking of you and your DP.

Chickpea Fri 17-Jun-05 17:03:08

Oh Bojangles - I'm sorry to hear your news I can relate to what you are going through - I have lost three. My dd was only 7 months when I lost my last one in January and having her to hold onto really helped.

So when you are feeling really down and angry which you no doubt will just hold on tight to your little one and she, and time, will help you recover.

I'm sat here at work with watery eyes - sounds soppy but your post brought it all back to me I know your pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now