Talk

Advanced search

FFS

(4 Posts)
Lovemyshoes Fri 16-Oct-09 20:35:03

I lost my fantastic big brother 2 months ago. Why is it that nearly every single fucking day there is something on the tele showing someone dying the same way he died.

Someone must hate me. I'm sat her a mess now

Tortington Fri 16-Oct-09 20:36:52

i am so sorry for your loss. i know exactly how you feel - the most treasured person outside dh and kids died this feb. not a day goes by when idont talk or think about her. i asked her to watch over dh the other day. i miss her so flaming much it hurts.

i am so sorry for your loss

foxinsocks Fri 16-Oct-09 20:37:14

oh I'm sorry, must be very hard having to be reminded all the time

Northernlurker Fri 16-Oct-09 20:40:03

Oh dear - how hard for you sad It won't always be this raw though and if it wasn't this particular aspect that kept hitting you - it would be something else. I know someone who doesn't use a room in their house very much at all anymore because their loved one would come in and see them there and talk to them and now they're gone and if the person I know sits there now they are just waiting and waiting for them to come in and they never can. sad

Can I ask what happened to your brother? I wonder if we might be able to think of a strategy to help? Do you want to tell us his name?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now