Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thinking of jangus

(10 Posts)
bubble99 Sat 07-May-05 20:45:23

And sending you love and supporty vibes. I'm sure you're not up to talking at the moment. You've got a lot of thoughts and feelings to digest, but I imagine that you may look in at some point and I just want you to know that we're here for you. I found myself on msnet at bizarre times of the night/early morning after Bo died and though I didn't necessarily post I found it comforting and often amusing to see what the hoolie night girls/boys (and our different time-zone crew) were up to. Although my RL friends are there for me, I couldn't think of 'phoning them at 2am knowing that they have kids to deal with in the morning and the only reason I wake Mr Bubble is to stop him snoring. He'll hate me for saying this, but he has some weird sleep chemical disorder whereby he's asleep but the natural paralysing agents don't fully kick in. I came home late one night and he'd jumped out of bed, still asleep and was crouched behind the door in a full-on FBI pose, ready to take on an intruder.

AngelCakeUmm Sat 07-May-05 20:47:40

Thinking of you to Jangus

lol to your dh bubble that must have been funny

swiperfox Sat 07-May-05 20:54:45

Have had a hectic day today but found myself sitting and thinking of you in McDonalds today - I hope you are ok, and just wanted to send hugs to you ((((((((((())))))))))))

soapbox Sat 07-May-05 20:56:38

I'm so very sad about the circumstances that bond the two of you together but I am glad that you ahve both have been able to share your painful stories with each other!

My thoughts are with both of you

Spacecadet Sat 07-May-05 21:48:46

{{{{hugs}}}}

hermykne Sat 07-May-05 21:52:11

my hearts breaks thinking of you both and your adorable babies, both of you are incredible brave and strong , reading your postings, i dont know how you do it.

so little matters in RL when you have babies, and it amazes how much rubbish continues on in daily life, if people just stopped and thought a little bit more it might all be different.

gigantic hugs and compassion to you

moondog Sat 07-May-05 22:29:56

Hear hear hermykne. Simply but very nicely put.
Thinking of the two of you as well.
(Also laughing at the thought of Mr Bubble! Was he naked? That would have made it even funnier!)

XX

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 07-May-05 22:31:22

xxx.

bubble99 Sat 07-May-05 22:51:12

moondog. Yes! A naked FBI agent

berolina Sun 08-May-05 16:24:30

There's nothing really I can say about such an awful thing as you have both been and are going through, jangus and bubble, except... thinking of you too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now