Talk

Advanced search

Mummydoit and OJ, how are things going?

(7 Posts)
Blandmum Tue 19-Aug-08 19:31:53

?

Just back from holidays and wondering how you are doing. I came home to a pile of paperwork, but it is slowly getting done.

How are things with you two?

ajandjjmum Tue 19-Aug-08 19:52:16

Hope you are all doing OK - and that you get some results on Thursday to make you smile MB.

Blandmum Tue 19-Aug-08 19:55:02

I don't have any year 11s this year, but I'll be interested in my year 10s' results

ajandjjmum Fri 22-Aug-08 13:22:09

MB
I'd be interested in your take on this. DS got A* in both Physics and Chemistry. He got 100, 97 and 80 in his three Biology module papers, but his ISA mark - 72 - brought his overall grade down to an A.

Not the end of the world at all - but doesn't quite seem right!

DD is now worrying about being a failure because she got B's in her modules - bless her heart!

onlyjoking Fri 22-Aug-08 23:34:21

Hello MB, where have you been?
we went down to stay with a mate in Bristol on monday, set off to come home on wednesday afternoon and got stuck on the M5 for 5 1/2 hours as due to an accident they had closed the M5 so ended up staying another night with mate and came home yesterday.
how are things with you and the kids?

MummyDoIt Sat 23-Aug-08 10:36:49

I missed this one! I know that you've seen my other thread, thhough, MB so you know that things aren't so good . How are you and OJ coping? I think about you both a lot. Keep thinking you both got through this so I can too.

Christie Sat 23-Aug-08 11:17:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now