Talk

Advanced search

gingerino's sister

(4 Posts)
gingerinosister Thu 31-Jul-08 23:20:45

Hi this is gingerinos sister. She started a tread re my husband that was dying of cancer. First of all i would like to thank all those that answered with their thoughts and well wishes. And to those that saw but did not know what to say, because one thing i have learnt from this experience is that it is a subject matter that people may not know what to say. I also have to say i would want to have my sis on my side if i was ill. she does not leave a stone un turned. When my husband was told it had come back and there was no hope we did look at all options, but at that time i also started to prepare myself for what was going to happen. He had the most peaceful passing. The last 24hrs were the only ones that he was really not with us. All ours prayers were meant for this ending. Again thank you all for your thoughts

cathcat Thu 31-Jul-08 23:35:22

Hello Gingerinosister,
So sorry for your loss. You sound very brave. Very glad that your DH's passing was peaceful, that must be a comfort to you. So glad you have a wonderful sister to help you at this time. Best wishes x

Evenstar Fri 01-Aug-08 00:06:40

I am so sorry for your loss, I am glad that your DH passed peacefully at the end, I will remember you and your family in my prayers and ask for comfort and strength for you all.

bigcar Fri 01-Aug-08 09:29:28

So sorry for your loss, so glad his passing was peaceful x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now