AFTERLIFE

(10 Posts)
hibbert Mon 14-Jul-08 15:33:59

Is there one ? what do you all think ?
x

Ihavelayers Mon 14-Jul-08 15:38:18

I think there is something .

windygalestoday Mon 14-Jul-08 15:38:21

I like to think there is one and ive had 2 experiences that make me think there must be one.

Missytrouble Tue 15-Jul-08 20:47:05

I am certain there is an after life. I had a reading done by an amazing pyschic.

She told me things she couldn't possibly have known, like my mum knows about Lily, which is my dd'd favourite bedtime story.

Visiting her gave me such a lift, she told me my mum is looking after the baby I miscarried and that mum is well now. Mum had been ill for years.

Also there have been times when I can feel mum is around. And things move or I catch something moving in the corner of my eye.

southeastastra Tue 15-Jul-08 20:48:31

yes the universe is expanding so we all end up on another planet, light years from here

Doobydoo Tue 15-Jul-08 20:49:33

No I don't.Though think there may be something in the parallel universe theoriessmile

Vev Wed 16-Jul-08 08:06:37

I hope there is, but we won't know until we get there and then we can't tell anyone.

Goober Wed 16-Jul-08 08:25:17

My lovely Mum died recently and I went to see her in the coffin last week. When I went in to her, I was talking to her and the light started flickering. When the undertaker came back in it stopped and I asked her if it was faulty and she said no, but that often happens if the deceased are trying to communicate. I went back again on Monday to say a final goodbye. I talked to Mum and showed her the pictures my DCs had done for her, then got very upset as I knew it was the last time.
I knew I had to leave her, but I didn't want to. I asked Mum to flash the light if I was dismissed, like she had done before.
And she did.

southeastastra Wed 16-Jul-08 08:32:39

so sorry goober

stickybun Thu 17-Jul-08 23:31:13

As certain as I can be - have had a number of experiences that would never talk about for fear of being thought a nutter or upsetting people. Am last person people in RL, would probably suspect. Last occasion was when neighbours husband died - was on p.c. checking on holiday booking when had a door rattling, followed by wooshing sensation (like Billy the whizz but with air pressure). Simultaneously the thought 'Oh right Pete's gone' came into my mind. It was more like hearing a news flash than thinking. Not particularly close to neighbours, altho' knew he was ill. Despite this wanted confirmation and asked DH if he'd heard a rattling sound; he snorted a bit and said 'no'. At this point almost hoped it was would-be-burglars trying the door. Thought no more of it went on holiday early the next a.m. and came back 2 weeks later to find this was when he'd died. Don't know if it meant anything but know I didn't imagine it (have been with 4 people whilst dying and not freaked out by it). Always wanted to tell neighbour that I thought he was okay but never did because didn't want to upset her -

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now