Talk

Advanced search

My Grandad has just passed away.

(10 Posts)
CharleeWeasley Sat 11-Aug-07 09:09:51

After a long battle with Aspestosis i have just cal a call to say he's passed away, im numb i knew it was going to happen but still..................

I think im going to go up to the hospital and be there for my mum and nan.

I'm really glad he isn't in pain he was really suffering but god i'm going to miss him.

The tears haven't come yet but im waiting.

Pinkchampagne Sat 11-Aug-07 09:12:43

So sorry

TnOgu Sat 11-Aug-07 09:45:44

Sorry for your loss

Nemo2007 Sat 11-Aug-07 09:49:56

pirategirl Sat 11-Aug-07 10:11:43

so sorry to hear of your loss.

QueenofBleach Sat 11-Aug-07 10:13:19

Even when you know it is going to happen it still comes as a shock, So very sorry

queenrollo Sat 11-Aug-07 12:37:36

very sorry to hear this....you are in my thoughts....

BreeVanDerCampLGJ Sat 11-Aug-07 12:39:16

tori32 Sat 11-Aug-07 22:10:40

My grandads death was also expected, no easier when it happens. Lots of medical negligence involved in final stages. V angry as am a nurse but was living miles away and didn't see what was happening. Felt I could have been a better advocate to him if I was. Its been 8 years and time has healed most of my feelings. You will get through the bad times x

paddingtonbear1 Sat 11-Aug-07 22:16:46

so sorry to hear this.
even when it's expected it is still a shock when it happens. my grandad died when climbing a mountain in the Lakes! It was very sudden and distressing but years later, we thought what a way to go!
it will be hard for a while and you will never forget him of course, but time is a great healer. xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: