Talk

Advanced search

Struggling

(5 Posts)
Howlongtilldinner Mon 16-Oct-17 06:13:11

My dsis passed away in May. She was a huge part of my life. I have just been away for a week, and I thought about her a lot, as she would have loved to have visited the places I went, seen the things I saw etc. She was denied all of this by her ‘d’ partner who refused/declined any of her requests to do stuff like this, a very controlling person.

I’m angry again (it had subsided) and feel like I’m back to the beginning with my anger. I just want to isolate myself..

PosiePootlePerkins Mon 16-Oct-17 07:27:59

I am so sorry for your loss. No advice but flowers and I hope you have some support to get through this.

LuckyBitches Tue 17-Oct-17 16:23:43

OP your post sounds sad. I'm so sorry flowers. Losing a sibling is so hard.

When I go somewhere nice I perform a little ritual and think about my brother. In that way he's travelling with me. it's daft but I find it comforting.

Howlongtilldinner Tue 17-Oct-17 19:45:53

Thank you both for your kind posts. I lost my mum 5 years ago, and now my sister, so I’m feeling very lost and lonely indeed.

lucky I like the idea of a ‘ritual’, I think I will practise that the next time I go somewhere she would’ve liked to have gone..thank yousmile

TroubledTribble28 Wed 18-Oct-17 00:06:07

I'm so sorry for your loss and your pain howlong flowers and I know the feelings that come from the anger of a loved one who has passed away being mistreated in life, I'm only 4 weeks into the loss of my Dad who suffered tremendously and I'm filled with rage so my heart goes out to you. I think Lucky has a brilliant idea about the ritual and I'll try it myself. Let's hope it it brings comfort x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: