Talk

Advanced search

Disappearing poster

(3 Posts)
maras2 Tue 15-Nov-16 01:20:45

I hope that I'm not being insensitive or inappropriate with this post but not sure where to ask.A lovely friend has a DD newly diagnosed with AML.She has lots of RL support (including me) but she is a Msnetter too.
We were talking about the dignified way that 'Billie's' mum has written about her over the years but we can't find her posts though.Has she de reged? If so I hope that no one offended her and she is ok.May I say her name? Mrsdevere.Lovely woman.Hope she's ok.

Jemimapuddleduk Tue 15-Nov-16 20:35:24

I believe she has namechanged recently (I think I saw a post from her a few weeks back). She sent me some lovely messages when my little boy was undergoing chemo for AML earlier this year. I am willing to chat to your friend if she would like. My ds was 16 months at diagnosis of AML in January this year and is currently in remission.

maras2 Tue 15-Nov-16 23:55:09

jemima Thank you so much.I will let friend know.Unfortunately things are not looking well today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now