Talk

Advanced search

It's all over the Daily Mail

(7 Posts)
Mummy2beautifulNJ Sun 15-May-16 21:08:15

im not sure where abouts im safe on this website anymore. i have made a new account and a new email and everything just to feel a little more protected. i couldnt face to come on for ages. but here i am... i wanted to thank all the encouragement i have got from my old thread. it was so lovely and im even on a waiting list for some counselling. nj's boat is coming along well, but im not sure if it works with a pond, so we are thinking of having a pond with a bridge and then the boat separate. sorry just wanted to make an appearance. i find it so soothing to share the things im thinking. i think bereavement is the safest place for it.

Coconutty Thu 19-May-16 19:56:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

toriap2 Fri 20-May-16 20:37:40

I am so sorry for your loss lovely and that the daily fail did that to you.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Fri 20-May-16 20:47:53

thanks

MNHQ are usually quite vocal, yet they've been eerily quiet during the recent DM pillaging of threads...

And before anyone gets in to say it's a public forum and what do you expect, there's a different amount of public exposure between a thread in amongst many others in a fast paced forum and being featured in a national newspaper (yes 'news' remember what that is DM? hmm) and on their website.

GreenBeans17 Fri 20-May-16 22:11:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PresidentCJCregg Fri 20-May-16 22:18:06

Just flowersflowersflowers

LuckyBitches Wed 25-May-16 13:33:14

Truly desperate that a 'newspaper' would try and cobble a story together from a bereavement forum.

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now