Talk

Advanced search

I miss my little man, so much!

(14 Posts)
caiderbugsmom Thu 25-Jun-15 21:13:00

I'm new here and I'm hoping that by being here I can find some comfort.
I don't know what more to say, He meant the world to me, he was my best little buddy and the sweetest most affectionate boy I have ever known. I'm trying to stay strong, and I know he is safe in heaven with the " big people" as he called them but it still hurts so much. I have promised to look after his little sister and his daddy but it is so hard keeping a strong will. I find myself wandering without really thinking in the house and I am very angry that his god father cleaned his room when I wanted to enjoy how messy it was, my DS's mess. He has only been gone 8 days and it is all still so surreal. I am thankful to have close friends and family helping me but i just want space. I know no one can truly tell me how to cope, but I hoped by being here I could slowly find peace with others like me.

QOD Thu 25-Jun-15 21:16:09

So sorry for your loss. flowers
Tell us more about your little boy, what's his name?
Sadly there are lots of mums on here who can emphasise with you and they all.say it helps to talk.

Coconutty Thu 25-Jun-15 21:17:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Preminstreltension Thu 25-Jun-15 21:18:12

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please tell us about your lovely boy if you can. It must be so hard - I can't imagine how things are for you.

cathpip Thu 25-Jun-15 21:27:03

Op you are not alone, there is a thread in this section for bereaved parents like you and me, it's our safe place where you can write and be completely understood. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, you must be in a world of pain. Take it gently and look after yourself and your family, and please tell us more about your son when you feel able. Xx

caiderbugsmom Fri 26-Jun-15 17:23:18

My Ds's name was Caiden, He came into this world with such a hard start that we feared we would lose him then. But he held strong and grew up to be a happy go lucky, goofy and sweet 4 year old. He loved school busses, his favorite song was " wheels on the bus" loved monster trucks; especially grave digger, and loved building things with legos, especially with his daddy. He and I were so very close, he was sensitive to how I felt, loved snuggling with me at night and playing jokes and saying funny things in his special way, how he was just starting to play with his little sister and enjoy it. He was my special light and he made me so proud with how smart he was and how he overcame his personal obstacles, I'm still proud of him. He looked identical to me, he was my mini me. The one time I wasn't there to keep an eye on him to do an errand without him was the last i would ever see him, feel his hugs, kisses, hear his laugh and see his goofy antics. I miss him, and even though I know there is nothing I can do but love him and move on, it's so hard to do.

longestlurkerever Fri 26-Jun-15 17:26:56

Op he sounds a wonderful boy. No wonder you miss him so much. Sending you a huge hug. Xxx

Dansak Fri 26-Jun-15 17:30:22

Caiden sounds amazing, so sorry for what you are going through, my heart goes out to you.

BlahBlahGah Fri 26-Jun-15 20:41:01

He sounds wonderful. I am so so sorry. xx

fairyfuckwings Fri 26-Jun-15 20:42:59

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a wonderful boy xx

sandgrown Fri 26-Jun-15 20:48:08

He sounds a fantastic little boy. Treasure the good times you had x

Allstoppedup Fri 26-Jun-15 20:48:40

How heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a wonderful little boy. flowers

Fromparistoberlin73 Mon 29-Jun-15 22:31:05

He sounds like a gorgeous little boy

Sending love and flowers

I hope you find comfort and sending strength your way

StaircaseAtTheUniversity Mon 29-Jun-15 22:39:45

So sorry. Your son sounds beautiful. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now