Talk

Advanced search

my beautiful grandma gained her wings 2 years ago today

(2 Posts)
losthermind Fri 07-Nov-14 16:01:07

And I miss her dearly
She reared me and my brothers, and I am proud to be the woman I am today because of her
My dear nan who also raised me shaped the person and mother I am.
Both women gave birth to my parents who didn't deserve them, my parents didn't deserve me.
If I could grow up and be half the woman that these two ladies were then I know I have lived a decent life.
I have shad tears of heart wrenching sorrow today, but I am now choosing to smile......
Smile at the love and memories that Have been instilled into my bones,and of the courage and hope I have been given.
So I say a prayer for the two dear women that I hope watch over me on my journey of life,
You are forever loved and eternally remembered xxx

Thrholidaysarecoming Sat 08-Nov-14 11:53:26

Hello op - didn't want to read and run , hope your ok today x

My grandparents raised me and my parents didn't deserve me either. The shown me how to love and be loved.
I totally understand how you feel. I lost my lovely grandad 8 years ago. He was a true gent, I adored him. It was his birthday on Wednesday.

To me, grandad never went away. He is always round me. I speak to him all the time. My brain just can't comprehend he isn't he anymore.

If you would like to share/swop any stories let me know xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now